Blog | The Hippest UCaaS Industry Trends in 2017
Posted by Teresa Almodovar on January 25, 2017 7:01 am
The Hippest UCaaS Industry Trends in 2017
The 2017 scoop: On-premise legacy communications is gone,
and UCaaS cloud is #1...plus more!
If you were just dipping a toe in last year, it’s time to take the plunge. Trust that it will be well worth it. This is the year that customers are kissing on-premise, legacy communications goodbye. They’re no longer wishy-washy about whether to cling to the past or move up to the cloud; the decision has been made, and the cloud has emerged as the clear winner.
RingCentral has observed these trends as well through experiences with valued channel partners and enterprise customers and shared with Channel Partners insights on current trends and 2017 predictions.
Here are some of the most relevant trends partners should keep top-of-mind to stay ahead of the game:
* The Year’s Biggest Trends in UCaaS
- UCaaS emerged as the clear industry mainstay
- Enterprise user adoption of team messaging and collaboration communications solutions continues to grow rapidly
- Increased focus on offering world-class partner enablement programs
* Collaboration is Key
- Collaboration will definitely continue its upward trajectory. To see why Glip, RingCentral’s team collaboration solution, hits the ball out of the park, check out this industry article, Chat Wars: Slack vs. Glip (hint: Glip wins!).
* M&A Heats Up in 2017
- Everyone's picking teams to get their piece of the multibillion-dollar UCaaS industry, with companies uniting to get a leg up on the competition. Institutions—ranging from similar to polar opposites—are aligning to dominate market share.
If you haven't already, take advantage of it now by partnering with the top UCaaS solutions provider that truly stands out as an industry leader and offers an award-winning partner program.